The ACEDS UK Chapter has a record of producing interesting and timely webinars. I moderated one for them earlier this year and we got a good audience for a discussion about the implications of Covid for the future of eDiscovery.
The next ACEDS UK webinar is on 9th September, and is called Arbitrations are on the rise: what does this mean for e-discovery in the UK? The subjects to be discussed include:
- Why are we seeing a growing rise in international arbitrations?
- Should arbitration be used instead of litigation?
- How does the London market stand to capture the increasing volume of international arbitrations?
- How does the management of discovery differ for arbitrations?
- What are the challenges?
- How can these be overcome?
- How might Data Analytics be used to mitigate a lot of the data management & production issues?
- What does the future hold?