Lea Angelin-Linker is the Customer Services Director for Mayer Brown JSM in Hong Kong. We caught up with her at the ALM-ILTA Asia Technology Summit held in Hong Kong in March 2014. “ILTA is all about collaboration, sharing, and of course meeting your peers”, she says, emphasising that Mayer Brown is very much focussed on knowledge-sharing. Her other concern is security, and these topics come together with devices, and particularly those in which value and risk come together in BYOD – the privately-owned knowledge device which comes to work bringing both good things and bad.
- Relativity Fest London – eDisclosure and global eDiscovery panel today
- Vince Neicho of Integreon: managing the cyclical nature of litigation
- Interview: David Horrigan of Relativity on the virtual Relativity Fest London 2020
- Moderating an ACEDS UK webinar on 7 May: Will the COVID Crisis Cure Outdated Approaches to eDiscovery?
- Behrens v Arconic: US proceedings, the Grenfell fire and the Hague Convention on the Taking of Evidence Abroad
- Interview: Siobhan Reilly of FRONTEO on AI in eDiscovery and message review in RelativityOne
- Interview: Jordan Domash of Relativity on developments in Relativity Trace
- Interview: Megan Rowland of Legility on the attributes of project managers, clients and eDiscovery industry recruits
- EDRM webinar on 18 March: G2K Remote working hacks from the pros
- Nuix articles on the use of photographs as evidence
- Bringing technology to communication in a narrowing world – finding positives in a pandemic
- Interview: Stephanie Clerkin of Korein Tillery on winning the Stellar Women in eDiscovery Award at Relativity Fest
- Depp court text disclosure said to be “accidental”. Let’s wait and see before rushing to criticise
- A crossbow murder and car insurance fraud – technology is quietly filing the evidence. What about your next case?
- Nuix on cybersecurity breaches – the fines are just the beginning of the costs consequences
About this site