I interview Joel Tobias, Managing Director of forensics and electronic disclosure company CYFOR at its head office in Bury near Manchester. The interview covers CYFOR’s growth – it began as a one-man forensics company 11 years ago and has now grown to employ 30 people covering forensic collections and investigations for a range of purposes – criminal, investigative and regulatory – and the electronic disclosure and litigation support services.
- Relativity Fest London – eDisclosure and global eDiscovery panel today
- Vince Neicho of Integreon: managing the cyclical nature of litigation
- Interview: David Horrigan of Relativity on the virtual Relativity Fest London 2020
- Moderating an ACEDS UK webinar on 7 May: Will the COVID Crisis Cure Outdated Approaches to eDiscovery?
- Behrens v Arconic: US proceedings, the Grenfell fire and the Hague Convention on the Taking of Evidence Abroad
- Interview: Siobhan Reilly of FRONTEO on AI in eDiscovery and message review in RelativityOne
- Interview: Jordan Domash of Relativity on developments in Relativity Trace
- Interview: Megan Rowland of Legility on the attributes of project managers, clients and eDiscovery industry recruits
- EDRM webinar on 18 March: G2K Remote working hacks from the pros
- Nuix articles on the use of photographs as evidence
- Bringing technology to communication in a narrowing world – finding positives in a pandemic
- Interview: Stephanie Clerkin of Korein Tillery on winning the Stellar Women in eDiscovery Award at Relativity Fest
- Depp court text disclosure said to be “accidental”. Let’s wait and see before rushing to criticise
- A crossbow murder and car insurance fraud – technology is quietly filing the evidence. What about your next case?
- Nuix on cybersecurity breaches – the fines are just the beginning of the costs consequences
About this site