I said in an earlier post that I would keep writing about the parachute jump made by Huron Legal’s Nigel Murray in aid of Help for Heroes until he had raised at least £2,500. He passed that milestone almost immediately and his total now stands at just short of £3,000. Can we get him to £3,500 by Christmas?
- Relativity Fest London – eDisclosure and global eDiscovery panel today
- Vince Neicho of Integreon: managing the cyclical nature of litigation
- Interview: David Horrigan of Relativity on the virtual Relativity Fest London 2020
- Moderating an ACEDS UK webinar on 7 May: Will the COVID Crisis Cure Outdated Approaches to eDiscovery?
- Behrens v Arconic: US proceedings, the Grenfell fire and the Hague Convention on the Taking of Evidence Abroad
- Interview: Siobhan Reilly of FRONTEO on AI in eDiscovery and message review in RelativityOne
- Interview: Jordan Domash of Relativity on developments in Relativity Trace
- Interview: Megan Rowland of Legility on the attributes of project managers, clients and eDiscovery industry recruits
- EDRM webinar on 18 March: G2K Remote working hacks from the pros
- Nuix articles on the use of photographs as evidence
- Bringing technology to communication in a narrowing world – finding positives in a pandemic
- Interview: Stephanie Clerkin of Korein Tillery on winning the Stellar Women in eDiscovery Award at Relativity Fest
- Depp court text disclosure said to be “accidental”. Let’s wait and see before rushing to criticise
- A crossbow murder and car insurance fraud – technology is quietly filing the evidence. What about your next case?
- Nuix on cybersecurity breaches – the fines are just the beginning of the costs consequences
About this site