CLAN, the Commercial Litigation Association, is running a conference on 13 March with an emphasis on Alternative Dispute Resolution and costs.
Called Practical Challenges for Modern Commercial Litigators, it addresses issues including
- Litigation funding
- ADR: what the future holds
- Costs: the hot issues
- Fees, Billing and Value: Stop the clock?
- Randal Barker (Group Legal Director of Resolution plc)
- Sir Henry Brooke (former Vice-President of the Civil Division of the Court of Appeal)
- Sir Anthony Colman (formerly Judge in Charge of the Commercial Court)
- His Honour Michael Cook (former circuit judge and currently a consultant with Underwoods Solicitors)
- Pierre Gregoire (President of Lexfund Management Inc, Ontario)
- Karl Mackie (Chief Executive, CEDR)
- Christopher Warren-Smith (Fulbright & Jaworski International LLP)
The event is sponsored by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution CEDR, litigation services provider Trilantic, legal know-how provider Practical Law Company, after-the-event litigation insurer Law Assist and the Commerce & Industry Group.
The conference takes place at ICI Conference centre, 22 Berners Street, London W1P 4DD from 09:00 until 16:00. For further information about this conference please contact Mary Block on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8883 1700